Highlights of Services Offered
- Complete nonhuman primate research and veterinary
Timeline for Initiating Research
The center’s services are available to collaborating scientists on a fee-for-service basis. It is expected that you will contact and work with a Core Scientist in this process. To access these valuable resources, we ask that you follow these minimum time frames and use our single point of contact to make your access to our Research Services resources as easy as possible:
- 6 weeks or more prior to the application deadline: Contact the Associate Director of Research to discuss the project feasibility. If necessary, the Associate Director of Research will assist with identification of an appropriate Core Scientist to serve as a collaborator.
- 4 to 5 weeks prior to the application deadline: Investigator will receive notification of the Research Advisory Committee (RAC) approval and Research Services will begin working on the animal budget
- 2 weeks prior to the application deadline: Submit grant/contract proposal to CNPRC Grants and Contract Management for the CNPRC Director’s approval. Allow two working days for review and approval.
- 10 days prior to the application deadline: NIH proposals must be finalized to be sent electronically to UC Davis Sponsored programs. Non-NIH proposals have a similar deadline, however an electronic submission may not be required.